We know your Fur Babies love to travel and yes we allow well-behaved Pets in our Camping and Caravan area of the Park for most of the year;
PETS ARE NOT ALLOWED DURING TIMES LISTED BELOW –
- Public Holiday Long Weekends
- Easter Holidays
- Groovin The Moo Weekend
- Country Cup Soccer Weekend
- Summer School Holidays (December 20th to 31st January each year.)
Please make Staff aware that you are travelling with a Pet at the time of your booking to avoid disappointment.
We hope you have a great stay with your Pet, and we ask that all Pet Owners adhere to our Pet friendly rules:
- We do not allow Pets in our Cabin accommodation at any time.
- Keep your Pet within the designated Pet area at all times.
- Do not leave your Pet unattended or on your site alone at any time.
- Consider other guests by keeping your Pet quiet; during the day and night.
- Pick up after your Pet and leave the site clean for the next guest and Pet.
- Your Pet must be on a short leash at all times.
- Pets are not permitted in Reception, Park Ablutions, Campers Kitchen or Swimming Pool/Playground/Games Room facilities.
- Please exercise your Pet at the Park across the road.
- No washing of Pet’s bedding in laundry sinks, washing machines or ablution blocks.
To ensure all Guest’s Enjoyment, Management reserves the right to terminate your occupancy with NO REFUND where breaches of our Pet Policy occur.
We appreciate your co-operation and understanding.
The Team @ Riverside